The Forbes Richest 400 Alumni Networks Quiz (by Dean Krikorian, Ph.D.)
GroupScope and Spresent partnered with Forbes.com to deliver the Forbes 400 Viewer, which maps network affiliations between the richest Americans that attended Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Yale Universities (The Top 4 Universities on the Forbes 400). The Forbes 400 Viewer is a flexible Flash interface that displays relationships that are not readily apparent to the end user. This blog post illustrates some of these key relationships in a 10-question multiple choice quiz format. See how much you know about universities ties of the richest Americans. This is a fairly difficult test (as an ex-Cornell prof. who was known for having <70% median scores on multiple choice exams): Score 8-10 and consider yourself a Forbes Expert; Score 6-7 and consider yourself as passing. On with the questions...answers at end:
1. What degree is most popular for Harvard alumni on the list?
2. What degree is most popular for Yale alumni on the list?
3. In which state do most Yale alumni on the list currently reside?
B. New York
4. What two Universities have the most co-alumni?
A. Harvard and Princeton
B. Harvard and Yale
C. Harvard and Stanford
D. Princeton and Stanford
5. What company has the most Investments (>5% Stake) from list member alumni in the Top 4 Universities?
D. Berkshire Hathaway
6. What University has the most co-alumni with Harvard University?
D. University of Pennsylvania
7. Which University has the most Self made list members in the Finance industry?
8. Which University has the most Inherited and Growing list members in the Oil/Gas industry?
9. What is the state residence for the most Top 4 University list members under the age of 60?
A. New York
10. What University has the most Self made list members with Wealth over $2 Billion under the age of 50?